Experience in JMπŸ’€

School life is the best period of human life. People are learning from his childhood in the school, and also a school built the character of the man. It is the formative period for everyone. Every student should try to make his better life and best use of school life because it never comes again after the school session.
My school days experiences is also one of the most memorable phase of my life. When I look back at those days smile automatically comes on my face. I don't really know wheather that smiles is the expression of good experiences or bad experiences. But, I can certainly tell you that whatever it is I like the way I see myself as. No one in this world is completely happy but intensity of happiness may varies from person to person. Initially I have cried when my parents first took me to school. First day of my school, when i was not ready to leave my parents’ fingers afraid to go to new place. Finally bell rings and my parents bribe me to give me something if i attend my school and then I agree to it with a big smile on my face and go to our respective classπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„. It has become 13 years since I have come to Jagat Mandir School. πŸ˜‡I came to Jagat Mandir at class nursery.Now its class 10 and I have made many memories.The video of class 2 and 4 made me feel so happy when I see myself and my friends.We were too funny in those daysπŸ˜‚πŸ˜†.Deepak sir and khem sir were our class teacher.Deepak sir bamboo stick is also one of the most memoriable thing.😊 Deepak sir does many surprise test for our better result.He wanted us to bring A+ in SEE.But this 13 years will be the best time of my life.I will never forget my stupid friends.AND THE MOST MEMORIABLE IS RAKSHYA BANDHAN(WHEN I PUT RAKHI TO MY FRIEND IN CLASS 9πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)
I will never forget deepak sir because of our noodles and chatpateπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.We used to hide them and eat but many times deepak sir found us but finding that is also good it makes a lot of memories.πŸ˜…πŸ˜…I hope this Batch will bring the most A+ because we all are great.We will all miss our school and teacher who taught us many things.

Comments

Popular Posts