My tihar experience ✋✌✊

Tihar makes all of us happy.It is the festival of lights that brings the worship of Laxmi, the Goddess of Wealth along with the worship of dog, crow and cow respectively.😏😏 My experience about tihar First day was of Kaag tihar. That day we give food to crows. next day kukur Tihar. That day we put Tika to dog and gave some food.
And another day was Laxmi Puja. In that day I took bath and I prepare some food for cows.😍😍 That day me and my mother were going for shopping to buy necessary things for Pooja. Next day was Govardhan puja. That day I did Pooja to ox.🌹🌹 Next was bhai Tika that day we woke up early in morning we did so many work. I put tika to my Lovely brother forehead. I give some delicious food and he also gave me many gifts as well as money.🎁🎁
So this was my experience about tihar and I have a lots of fun and enjoyed a lotss😎😎😌.......

Comments

Popular Posts